[RC5] Distributed.net Advertising/PR ideas...

CompuPC1 at aol.com CompuPC1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 16:36:12 EST 1998

Our team has T-shirts and just three of us in school wearing them for one day
caused  something like four people to join our team - it will work.  It may
not be such a good idea to get tons of new members until statsbox-ii comes
into service (so statsbox-i is not overloaded).  But after that we should
defiantly increase our promotion.  Even if distributed.net cannot sell stuff,
you could at least post a design in acrobat or Photoshop format for printing
of posters, ironing on T-shirts, etc...

-James

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net