[RC5] Proper method for importing buff-out files?

Joseph Armstrong jarmstro at powerup.com.au
Sat Nov 21 09:04:00 EST 1998

I have tried both Celeron 300 & Celeron 300 A.

I've run them both in the same machine (swap CPU only) and over the same
time frame.

I noticed *NO* keyrate increase, except for a slight gain whenever the
client talks to the proxy - the conclusion I reached here was that the
performance increase was due to the network or proxy code.