[RC5] Combining buffer files.

Shawn Tayler stayler at powernet.net
Fri Nov 20 20:33:51 EST 1998

Hi,

I have several machines running the client but not all of them are networked.  So I end up carting around a floppy
disk with buffer files for each machine.  Occassionally a machine will not finish its allocation of blocks.  I'd like to be
able to take these small block files and either combine them into one larger file for consumption by a machine or
be able to feed them back to my Per Proxy for distribution to the networked clients.  Any info along these lines?

Shawn

        I try never to get involved with my own life;
                too much trouble.

            Michael Garibaldi

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net