[RC5] DES coming...

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Tue Nov 24 12:14:54 EST 1998

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:50:34 +0100, Andreas Kunz wrote:

>-14 to 42 hours... can we do that at all? Perhaps it would make sense
>to work together with EFF or another group (if there is one and
>willing).

This is an excellent idea, and should ensure a new record.  However,
which ever way we go one thing must be done.  And that is to release
clients that can do an immediate switchover immediatley.  If we end up
scrambling around building and releasing clients a day or so before the
contest start then they will not be installed in time!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net