Win95 service (was: Re: [RC5] DES-II-3 [LONG] [Repost])

Tim Banks filthymonkey at juno.com
Tue Sep 1 22:32:13 EDT 1998

--one thing I noticed: Before I knew about the GUIcontroller program, I
was running the client in hidden mode without knowing. I put a shortcut
for the client in Startup(Win95) as well, so 2 blocks disappeared every
time I started up. Each copy of the client that ran seemed to grab blocks
for itself.