[RC5] Auto starting client in Linux

Bryan Craig Edwards edwardsc at se40.corona.navy.mil
Thu Sep 3 09:24:31 EDT 1998

Thanks you to all who replied.  I have it running on boot up now.  Normally
linux is so stable it never has to be rebooted, but here in Southern
California it has been dreadfully hot and the local utility power has been
flaky of late.  Thus this request.  I also figured out how to do the same
with my key proxy (just like the client...)

Again Thanks for all the help

Craig Edwards