[RC5] Linux as gateway.

Bryan Craig Edwards edwardsc at se40.corona.navy.mil
Fri Sep 4 14:50:28 EDT 1998

I'm betting the Linux box is blocking uncommon ports like 2064.  Have you
tried using any of the "proxy" setting in the client.  Usually you can use
http encoding and go through port 80 to the proxy (which is almost alway
open for web browsing).  Otherwise, have the Linux admin "punch" a hole on
port 2064 for your machine.

Other thoughts and opinions are welcome!