[RC5] PPC FBA client problems

Ian Samuel kynes at choam.org
Wed Sep 9 16:40:23 EDT 1998

I've been trying to get the PPC FBA client installed on some Macs of mine,
and I haven't been having much luck. The systems (I've tested it on several,
both MacOS 7.x and 8.0) immediately give a system error and require a restart
as soon as I launch the client.

I'd like to get the d.net client running on the Mac labs here on campus (being
the admin has its priveledges :D) but I can't have users tampering with the
client. Any suggestions? It would be a real shame for D.net to lose 30+ machines
each doing ~650K keys/second. Also, I like having all of those machines push
me up in the stats. :D

Ian

ttm.choam.org
"TTM shall rule this Earth, and any others that we find!"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net