[RC5] Odd keyrate graph

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Sep 14 15:52:04 EDT 1998

     Do you use atomic clock correction software?
     Do you use a timeserver?
     Do you connect to a fileserver in such a way that your time is
     synchronized with the fileserver.
     Is your CMOS battery dead?
     Do the DOS "DATE" and "TIME" commands agree with reality?
     Do Win95's date/time (double-click on the clock in the tray)?