[RC5] An alternative to Ip Multicast for Rc5

Jon Williams joncary at ici.net
Tue Sep 15 21:36:54 EDT 1998

Instead of IP multicasting couldn't we just put the plaintext on
webservers alll aorund the world. Everyone could donate a login to a
webserver and the clients could connect at the specified time to a random
webserver preselected from a list of urls. In addition, the standard
method could be used to pick up the plaintext.

If you reply to this, will you kindly CC it to joncary at ici.net.
I'm only on the digest.

	Jon Williams [joncary at ici.net]
www.distributed.net	Use the worlds most powerful computer!
"I'm not a cool guy any more, as if I ever were before."

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net