[RC5] Where do the packets disappear!??

Jon Spreha jxs557 at psu.edu
Wed Sep 16 00:08:41 EDT 1998

I can not show you numbers since I do not have a proxy server running, but I
too have noticed that blocks have not shown up on the stats server.

I had machines running offline on 2 consecutive weekends, about 5 p2-300s.
One weekend, I submitted the blocks and my keyrate SOARED.  The next
weekend, I did the same thing, and the keyrate went up by about 20%, nothing
compared to the ~300% increase the weekend before, ever since, I have not
had a significant increase when I add blocks in the same manner.