[RC5] [ADMIN] State of distributed.net Address - September 14th, 1998

Wed Sep 16 11:37:24 EDT 1998

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:20:48 -0500 (CDT), Adam L. Beberg wrote:

>OGR, Otherwise known as the search for Optimal Golomb Rulers, the
>results of this research have use in many fields, such as radio
>astronomy and X-ray crystallography. We have been in contact with the
>current OGR people, and they're very happy to join forces with us.
>We will be working in the coming weeks on new 2.7200 clients for use
>in this contest. Please see http://www.distributed.net/ogr/ for
>more information.

Wahoo!!! Excellent choice.  Definable goals, moderately obvious
utility, squeaky clean image, and just geeky and esoteric enough for
me.  Goodbye RC-5!

BTW, what's the status of V3.0?  I thought that was the version that
would have mulitiple projects.

Thanks,

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if:
... Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net