[RC5] US eases export restrictions

David Taylor dtaylor at nildram.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 17:43:15 EDT 1998

Well, if anyone needs 128 bit encryption and they
aren't in the US you can get it (legally) from some
websites (Some of the websites are probably illegal, using
them definitely is not).

http://www.tombeck.com/ - 128 Netscape, IE, etc
				- + Info on getting Digital Certs.

http://www.pgpi.com/	- PGP (duh)