[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #232

Mike Faunce mfaunce at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 18 17:43:40 EDT 1998

There is also a DOS client that can connect to NT Server, NT Workstation, Windows 95/98 or WFWG.  It's on the NT Server CD under the Clients directory as MSCLIENT.  I've used it on PCs that aren't Windows capable to connect to a share on a WFWG or Windows NT Workstation to share files.  I'd bet (but I haven't looked in a while) that's it's also on www.microsoft.com.

-----
Michael D. Faunce
Technical Analyst

Sprint Paranet