[RC5] fetching by email

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Sun Sep 20 21:19:42 EDT 1998

could it be possible that your ISP's email service is having problems
or  it's config has gotten corrupted or something similar? i know that
my main ISP has been doing a lot of work with their pop3 and smtp
daemons recently and we have seen some few wierd things that cleared up
pretty quickly after they got everything all cleaned up...

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wplace.dyn.ml.org
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
                                       telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net