[RC5] Client Features for v3

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Sun Sep 20 17:15:21 EDT 1998

Stephen Garrison wrote:

> A feature I would be interested in seeing in the future clients
> is an option to automatically delete the log file after a
> certain amount of time periodically or after it grows to a
> certain length. Even a manual "delete log file" option in the
> clients would be effective.

errrrr... unless i'm missing something... the clients already do
this...  all my clients are set to 10000 lines and once they hit that
size, they don't grow over it... what's wrong with that?

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wplace.dyn.ml.org
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
                                       telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net