[RC5] Personal proxy <-> 'official proxy'

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Sep 22 12:46:17 EDT 1998

Daniel Ahlberg wrote:

> What's the diffrence between a personal proxy and a offical proxy?

technically, not much...

otherwise, official proxies are operated by and for the cause whereas
personal proxies are operated by individuals for their own contribution
to the cause...

that's my take on it... not sure if my words convey the idea as i intend
but there they are anyway <<G>>

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wplace.dyn.ml.org
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
                                       telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net