[RC5] Client Features for v3

Ryan Schmidt berrytech at bigfoot.com
Mon Sep 21 18:21:30 EDT 1998

>errrrr... unless i'm missing something... the clients already do
>this...  all my clients are set to 10000 lines and once they hit that
>size, they don't grow over it... what's wrong with that?

I'm not familiar with that option. How do you set that up? If you're
referring to the log-e-mailing feature, setting the length option would
result in the logs being e-mailed to me, which I'm not sure I want. But if
that's not what you're talking about, please enlighten me, as I'd be
interested as well.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net