[RC5] Multiple Clients sharing

Jeff Shepherd jeff at trg.saic.com
Tue Sep 22 10:38:18 EDT 1998

[ If this isn't the correct list to be posting a question like this to,
please let me know at <jeff at trg.saic.com>. /js ]

I have a unix cluster with a number of machines using a common disk area.
It is pretty obvious I can share the executable, and perhaps even the .ini
file it reads.  But what about the buff-in and buff-out files?  I'd love to
have a single NFS-mounted rc5des directory and have all the machines simple
run that executable.  However, I'm thinking I might need a directory for
each machine so each machine has it's own buff-in and buff-out files that
are specified via the -in and -out arguments.

- Jeff -

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net