[RC5] win32 gui multiple instances check removed?

WINKELMANS Gunther Gunther.WINKELMANS at is.belgacom.be
Wed Sep 23 15:55:16 EDT 1998

Hi,

The win32 gui clients used to display the following message when started a
2nd time:
"An instance of this executable is already running."

Recently, they no longer do, but instead they all start happily working.

To avoid two or more clients fighting for idle time, I would like to know
if there is a way to keep a 2nd instance from starting?

Also to the coders I would like to ask to restore this limitation in the
futur versions.

Best Regards,
Gunther

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net