[RC5] Big prizes for finding prime numbers.

Gabe gabeman at earthling.net
Thu Apr 1 18:25:20 EST 1999

If we were to win either prize, it would certainly put enough in d.net's
bank account to buy some new equipment or help out with Deep Crack (or
whatever they called it). If someone could forecast how long it would
take us to finish one of these contests, we could figure out whether
it's worth putting rc5 on hiatus....

-Gabe