[RC5] SETI@Home has begun?

rmc at rmc.eti.br rmc at rmc.eti.br
Tue Apr 6 22:12:44 EDT 1999

I think that SETI at Home will captivate lots of current D.Net contributors...
What you think ? But anyway, I really don't like the idea of a screen saver.
If they do not make a "normal" gui client available, they will restrict a
lot of people...

Romulo Moacyr Cholewa
ICQ UIN: 832755. PGP Keys Available.
"Save your 'delete' button campaign. Sue a spammer!"