[RC5] SETI@Home

JOel Schopp jhs97j at timon.acu.edu
Wed Apr 7 14:16:42 EDT 1999

Personally I think SETI is a waste of time, however I think that for how
young their client is that they are doing very well.  Do any of you
remember the bitchall client back in the day?  It takes awhile to build up
a sophisticated system and clients.  I very much like their screensaver
idea for workstations/home computers because people are used to
screensavers already.  It would be easy to convince my boss to add a
screensaver to our labs, but it has been very hard getting permission to
add the service client.

JOel

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net