[RC5] Idea for helping to expand the number of systems running.

David Cantrell david at wirestation.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 18:57:02 EDT 1999

> I had an idea for how Independent Consultants, VAR's , and others could
> help get more people involved in distributed.net ...

I already do that on every Linux system I configure ;-)  However, I
configure it with the client's email and do not put them in any
particular group.  I would consider it wrong to have their blocks
credited to me or my group.

--
David Cantrell

http://www.ThePentagon.com/NukeEmUp

I am convinced the Internet is an experiment to see how many grown
people can be made to stare at screen on which nothing worth knowing
is happening, and often nothing at all is happening.
  -- Jerry Pournelle

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net