[RC5] Idea for helping to expand the number of systems running.

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Sun Apr 11 11:58:22 EDT 1999

I just see one problem with this... a lot of the people who I sell computer
systems to are relative newbies and would have no idea how to do anything with
the client. A lot of them are already overwhelmed with the Internet, and adding
another thing just compounds the problem. Besides, most of them don't have the
Internet when they first get their computer, so I'm not sure what email addy to
set them up for, or if they will even get on to send their blocks in.

Now for everyone who I do sell a computer to that is experienced and has Net
Access quickly, I always tell them about d.net and ask if they would like to
join in. I've expanded my team by about 4 members that way so far (hey we're a
small team :) )