[RC5] Posting 'personal' messages to this list

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Sun Apr 11 12:29:54 EDT 1999

Howdy all,
As of late there seems to be a rash of 'personal messages' getting sent
to this list. Messages such as 'Joe, great idea! Let me know if I can
help. yada yada yada'.

If you want to respond in a personal manner to someone who posts to this
list, please send it to them directly. The rest of us most likely don't
care to hear it :)

Also, the list is now functioning normally again. Some twit decided it
would be funny to bounce every message he got from this list back to the
list, but we've got a filter in to protect against that now.

Thanks.
dB!

Give your computer some brain-candy! http://www.distributed.net Team

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net