[RC5] SETI@Home

rmc at rmc.eti.br rmc at rmc.eti.br
Sun Apr 11 21:57:03 EDT 1999

But remember,

The same people who is used to get screen savers running, always change them
from time to time, because they get "bored".

So, I really didn't figure out why a screensaver so far. A nice gui client
would be great. And hey, they also know that there is distributed.net. What
I mean is, why not make a client as slick as it is ???

Romulo