[RC5] Rc5 getting old?

Jadin M Hanson rc5.7 at juno.com
Mon Apr 12 17:15:43 EDT 1999

>RC5 is getting old. I'm looking forward to the OGR, or prime number
>quest, if they ever begin.

I think you're just used to the quick DES contest's. I think you have to
make rc5 fun. Make sure you're on a team, that way you can compare stats
are race with your friends (and or enemies). That makes it more enjoyable
(hint, hint, the team summary listing could be fixed on the statsbox-ii
couldn't it??) Also make goals for yourself. Try to keep your keyrate
climbing, ask friends and relatives if you can install it onto their
computers. Watch your keyrate grow and grow.

My point is we can't please everyone with short attention-spans,
(probably not even medium ones) but you just got to make it fun.

rc5 doesn't have to be old.
It's only 500 days young.

We'll make it.
jadin
we will!
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net