[RC5] I'm After more PCs and looking for RC5-64 News stories

Aaron Kramer aaron.kramer at ins.com
Wed Apr 14 12:32:07 EDT 1999

2 Questions:

1) Has anyone put rc5-64/des client _AND_ an OS onto a bootable floppy?
Which OS? Did it fit? Was it much of a hassle swapping keys on and off?
Lessons learned?

2) I've seen the list of URLs for announcing cracking DES, but are there any
URLs for new stories on the RC5-64 effort? What URLs discuss the technology
of 'how things happen' in the d.net/rc5-64/dns/parallel world we are in?

Aaron Kramer, Network Systems Engineer
International Network Services (INS), Philadelphia, PA
Pager: 1-800-INS-1-INS
aaron_kramer at ins.com, NSE, ^TLA and FLA TBD$
"I never metacharacter I didn't like."

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net