[RC5] DOS Client

tony summerfelt tsummerfelt1 at home.com
Wed Apr 14 11:11:51 EDT 1999

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:43:25 +0200
Henning Eiben <eiben at weite-welt.com> wrote:

> is there any way to run the DOS client as a TSR in the background?

this is something i'd like to do also. i'm one of the people still
running a bbs with lots of idle time. a tsr rc5 client could be
slowly chugging away in the back ground...

if there were some way to 'merge' the output buffer to the windows
version, then i wouldn't mind the manual task of transferring the dos
bufffers to the windows machine...

.t

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net