[RC5] Rc5 getting old?

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Wed Apr 14 15:56:20 EDT 1999

To answer you stats question, you can see how many people submitted stats in
the past 24 hours on the main stats site. A slightly more accurate number might
be how many have submitted in the past 30 days, which would be 66,650 emails.
This is out of a total of 160,923 participants over the history of the
project. In other words, ~100,000 people have done at least one block but
havn't submitted any work in the past 30 days. Hopefully, OGR will help change
this. }:8)

Moo!
dB!