[RC5] I'm After more PCs and looking for RC5-64 News stories

Dom & Dede domdede at cybercable.fr
Thu Apr 15 08:37:06 EDT 1999

Answer to question 1 :

I did it, I put a DOS client on a M$-DOS bootable floppy. To reduce
floppy access, I loaded everything in a ramdisk, and the autoexec copied
buffers and log back to the floppy when the client exited. There is even
a way to do this copy automatically from time to time and relaunch the
client, but then the floppy has to stay in the drive.