[RC5] I'm After more PCs and looking for RC5-64 News stories

Loren Thiel thiel at genevaonline.com
Wed Apr 14 19:08:39 EDT 1999

I've used 2 floppies...PicoBSD on one...then after its booted you can load
a msdos formatted floppy in and run your client from that, then its easy to
put the floppy in a Win95/98 machine and flush the blocks... or PicoBSD
also supports dialup ppp and some net cards...
see more at: http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/