[RC5] Log analiser

Fred Vlijmincx vlijmin at iaehv.nl
Thu Apr 15 23:10:38 EDT 1999

Hi all
i am rather new.. ,its even the first time i write..to the list..
i was wondering..
Has anyone writen a log analiser for the log script.. for the Linux
OS..?
if so.. is it available to the public..
I saw one for another OS.. that i don't want to use..

And for the Money thing ..
I have realised that i am a geek.. a nerd.. and guess what .. it feels
ok.. *grin*..
 ( saying : i am staying with distributed.. )

Greetings to all

--
Fred Vlijmincx   mailto:Vlijmin at iaehv.nl  ftp://
| Linux Reg.User 106289                                          |

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net