[RC5] DOS Client

Chris Burton root at burtyb.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 22:13:01 EDT 1999

Henning Eiben wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there any way to run the DOS client as a TSR in the background?

You should be able to code the client into a TSR.
And there is a way to hook a TSR to get DOS free cycles believe it
or not!. I cant remember the exact way of doing this but if people
are interested in changing the client to a TSR then I could dig it out.
The other problem would be its size, at the moment its 167K so you
would have to take care it didnt use too much memory.

Well thats what I think anyway way....

Later,
    Chris Burton

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net