Handy Utilities webpage?? Was Re: [RC5] Log analiser

Charles Franks Charlz at lvcablemodem.com
Fri Apr 16 14:56:48 EDT 1999

I know that I have seen at least a few requests along these lines.  Is there
a 'Handy Utilities webpage' on d.net or anywhere else? If not, should there
be?? This would be a good avenue for people who are looking for utilities
like this and for people who like to write them  :)  (Who knows maybe someone
would finally write a handy utility to combine two buff-in files into one!!
:P    )   Of course this would also mean that someone would have to maintain
the page as well.

Just my two cents

Charles