Handy Utilities webpage?? Was Re: [RC5] Log analiser

Adam C Luter gryn at gryn.dyn.marko.net
Mon Apr 19 08:49:58 EDT 1999

Hi,

   Well looks like you people aren't from a *nix background :) .  Anyway,
just use a small utility like split that is available for DOS.  I believe
PC-World made it like 9 years ago or some other ungodly time in the past
:) .   It's really small and all it does is split a file into small chucks
for fitting on disks.  (The first time I used it was to get around the
"copy protection" for I believe Wolfenstien, which had a 1.6 meg file,
which of course wouldn't fit on a disk :) ).

  Cheers!
  Gryn

p.s.  I'd attach the program even, since it's like less than 10k, but I
don't have it, I don't use DOS anymore, try www.download.com or something.
:)  Gluck!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net