[RC5] Cosm and distributed.net

Vitiello, Eric (BHS) Evitiello at bhsi.com
Fri Apr 23 09:28:12 EDT 1999

Let me be the first to say I am very shocked.  Thank you tremendously for
everything you've done to make distributed.net what it is today.  You have
created something that is the beginning of computing for a new era.

For those at distributed.net, I think I speak for many people: If the plan
for distributed.net is different than that of COSM, which I believe is to
create truly distributable software, what IS the plan for distributed.net?
I'm sure there are many other people besides myself that would like to know
where we're heading, software-wise and intention-wise.

--Eric Vitiello