[RC5] A look towards the future (?)

Greg Hewgill greg at hewgill.com
Fri Apr 23 13:13:34 EDT 1999

On Fri, Apr 23, 1999 at 09:06:41AM -0500, Zypher wrote:
> From these last two emails, am I to gather that d-net has "split" efforts
> and that there will be no V3 (a la OGR, etc) dnet client?!

The distributed.net OGR project is unaffected by the split between
distributed.net and Adam Beberg. The OGR project is scheduled to be included in
a version 2.8 client. OGR was not intended to be a "v3-only" project.

For the current OGR status, my live todo list is the best source of news:

  http://www.distributed.net/~gregh/ogr-todo.html

As of last night, this list contains one fewer item: Save and restore of
partially done blocks now work correctly.

Greg Hewgill
distributed.net Coding Team

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net