[RC5] If you were writing our next client, what would you put in it?

Søren Skovsen sskovsen at post1.tele.dk
Tue Apr 27 00:57:37 EDT 1999

I like to have "screen saver behavior"/ scheduling included in the client.

"screen saver behavior": The client is automatically started after x seconds
with no user activity and stop if the user uses keyboard/mouse.

Scheduling: I like to be able to run the client between 01:00 to  07:00
ect..

Regards

Søren Skovsen
E-mail: sskovsen at post1.tele.dk