[RC5] If you were writing our next client, what would you put in it?

Ben Ketteridge ben.ketteridge at proact.net
Tue Apr 27 10:23:27 EDT 1999

Can I also suggest we include the ability to select real priority levels
in the scheduling scheme? I'd like to be able to run the client at low
priority during 9-5.30 and high priority outside those times - and maybe
even so-called 'real-time' between 0100 and 0800.
(specifically on Windoze-NT clients, where it currently does not work).

Thanks,
Ben

| Dr Ben Ketteridge: ben.ketteridge at proact.net, ObjectLab Group |
| ProAct International, PO Box 100, Denbigh. Tel: 01745 817161. |
|"Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If he's a Mac|
| user he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy |

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net