[RC5] Suggestions for the new D.net

Adam C Luter gryn at gryn.dyn.marko.net
Mon Apr 26 21:49:41 EDT 1999

Why not just expect the worst, that each block is only 1 28 block?  then
you would have a variable of 1-8 times what you wanted, but at least you
woudln't be under.  Granted being able to request a certain number of 28
size blocks should be a reasonable request too :) (especially if there is
some leanency, say 10% or so).

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net