[RC5] If you were writing our next client, what would you put in it?

tony summerfelt tsummerfelt1 at home.com
Tue Apr 27 10:52:11 EDT 1999

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:32:08 EDT
CompuPC1 at aol.com wrote:

> I would like to see some kind of system of primary and secondary buffer
> files.

i'd like to see something like this also. i have a non-networked 486/80
that  i can dedicate to the crunching numbers.

i  mentioned in an earlier message about 'merging' output buffers...

i got a reply back  about using a check point file...it would be nice
for a 'cleaner approach'

have the client check for buff-out.* or something similar...

.t

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net