[RC5] New Client features

Torren Craigie-Manson torren at home.com
Tue Apr 27 19:20:19 EDT 1999

My biggest wish for the new clients is a solution to this: I have
several friends/family who are willing to donate cycles, but don't want
to have to configure the client themselves. To top it off, computers are
not their strong suit, and it can be a pain in the butt trying to remote
control my brother over the phone to get his client setup.

I'd like to see either a remote control function that's platform
independant, or some way of customizing a package for him, so that I can
configure the client on my pc, "zip" it, send it to him, and have it
automatically install & configure when he double clicks it.

--
Join Team Canada! Team #84

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net