[RC5] If you were writing our next client, what would you put in it?

John R T Brazier jbrazier at proproco.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 16:52:04 EDT 1999

Update: as has been pointed out (thanks Jerome!) I messed out a key word!
2)	A couple of corporates have mentioned that because of leeriness about internet connectivity, allowing the client to use eMail to receive blocks and send results AUTOMATICALLY might improve usage within companies.

I.e. the client could fire a mail message into MS Exchange or Lotus Notes or whatever, and pick up the replies from the company's mail system (thus it would be a known user). Ideally, this file would be a text file as some corporates get nervous about binaries (this is a matter of perception, not technology).

Cheers,

John B

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net