[RC5] If you were writing our next client, what would youput in it?

Christopher Hodson (Consultant) cmh at fpk.hp.com
Wed Apr 28 17:58:38 EDT 1999

Personally, I'd like to see a more "unix" philosophy.  That is, make
many small tools instead of a couple that do everything.  Perhaps this
doesn't work as well for the Windows crowd, but I think it's a better
design.  For example, instead of having the client do multiple buffer
files or whatever, have utilities that manipulate the buffer files.
This would simplify the main code and make it easier for people to make
their own utilities.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net