[RC5] New Client features

Clay Autery cautery at cnetech.com
Wed Apr 28 12:09:53 EDT 1999

I put to gether an auto-install client for Win95 using pre-made .ini and other
necessary files using the Pro version (registered) of WinZip.  It is
self-extracting and only requires the user to double-click it to install.  You
can set the install up to set it for auto start, hidden, and your friends and
family never have to worry about it again.  You do have to configure a custom
install for each email address you use though.

Clay