[RC5] New Client features

Hoffbrinkle hoffer+ at pitt.edu
Wed Apr 28 19:15:20 EDT 1999

	I'd like to see something along these lines, but controlled at the proxy.
I'd be really neat if clients could request updates from a personal proxy.
The personal proxy would then request then check and keep the newest
version of the client for updating purposes.  Also, if you could configure
clients based on their IP (overridable from the actual client of course),
it would really simplify things.  Install a client and tell it to look at
the pproxy.  Everything else is taken care of.

hoffer

--On Tuesday, April 27, 1999, 6:20 PM -0700 Torren Craigie-Manson
<torren at home.com> wrote:r