[RC5] 128 bit netscape

Dinesh Maneyapanda DManeyapanda at princeton.com
Fri Apr 30 18:00:25 EDT 1999

on the off chance that no one else has responded yet...

   I'm officially not entitled to get e.g. the Netscape
   Communicator with strong encryption,

go to http://www.fortify.net

they have a patch which will turn export grade netscape versions into
128-bit versions.  I linked to them from EPIC, so i assume they are
relatively safe WRT trojan horses, etc.

i have another suggestion.  can someone configure the digest version of
this list to mail out at the end of the day, even if the threshold
number/size of messages hasn't yet been achieved?  i've received digests
with messages that are a few weeks old.

dinesh

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net