[RC5] Screen Saver

Adam C Luter luterac at auburn.edu
Thu Dec 2 14:34:06 EST 1999

How about we just not do any useful work on a project, and instead develop
screen savers featuring bovines on ice???

Sorry, :) .  But the reason for not having something fancy, is because it
intrinsicly takes away from the preformance of the client, and thus the
usefulness of it.

Cheers,
Gryn

Question: God when will people due retards learn to read.
Answer: When will due retards people god learn to write?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net